all the Notre art in one set, because I am a self indulgent jerk who likes to ramble about character design evolution, especially when it happens over such a short amount of time.
the changes have been subtle, but they’re there. I actually want to point out the features that I want to keep consistent, for my own reference more than anything else:
- Face — I like the idea of gargoyles having this inverse idea of what looks youthful, with craggy, sharp faces being considered youthful and round, smooth faces being considered old, since they’re made of rock and rock weathers with age. Notre has a strong chin; high, sharp cheekbones; and a somewhat up-turned, very pointed nose.
- Wings — I keep making the wings bigger, and I like how they look in the last one. I like the idea of her having rather large wings, to offset her from Rochelle a bit. I think they make her look bigger and tougher.
- Makeup — Should be loud and theatric. Dripping designs under the eyes always, dark eyeshadow that fills the space between eye and brow, and brightly colored eyeliner. Large, full lips with a small cupid’s bow. Colors should be bright and in contrast with her stony skin.
- Body type — Bit more athletic than most MH girls. Muscular arms. She lifts. If I could, I’d make a custom for her out of the big sister body type.
- Color Scheme — Yellows, pinks, oranges, black. Avoid blues and greens. Use reds sparingly.
- Outfits — Shorts and pants more than skirts; skirts should be a ‘special occasion’ sort of thing. Tend towards exposed midriff to show off belly button piercing. Lots of accessories.
Love In Scaris Rochelle Goyle Outline!💕
I hope im doing this right. The only issue im having is her shoulder balls thingies. DAMN CASTA WHY MUST YOU BE SO DETAILED AND HARD TO DRAW!!!
watch me be totally wrong about this lol